Unable to change robots.txt for my app - Softr Community

Hi, For my app that is published at https://sparts.softr.app I am unable to change the robots.txt file.

Latest topics - Softr Community

Unable to change robots.txt for my app · Ask the community. 1 ; Migrated article loses images due to path change · Ask the community. 0 ; Shared order app in ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

General Settings – Softr Help Docs

Edit the contents of the email that is sent, then click Save Template.. The greyed out Softr informational text cannot be changed or removed.

Site SEO – Softr Help Docs

Configuring SEO settings for your Softr app. Your Softr app's SEO settings are available in the SEO section of your App Settings, where you can ...

Failed: Robots.txt unreachable - Google Search Central Community

Hi Anyone help me on this I am getting error on my website https://shopatshagun.com url is not index due to Failed: Robots.txt unreachable

robots.txt Not Updating [closed] - Stack Overflow

Today I received an email from Webmaster Tools stating that "Googlebot cannot access CSS and JS files". So I set about updating my robots.txt ...

Recovering from robots.txt error | SEO Forum - Moz

Hello, A client of mine is going through a bit of a crisis. A developer (at their end) added Disallow: / to the robots.txt file.

Robots.txt File - BigCommerce Support

To view or edit the robots.txt file, go to Settings › General under the Website tab and scroll down to the Search Engine Robots section. Here is the default ...

robots.txt not updated or displaying default settings | Adobe Commerce

Cannot change the default robots.txt setting. Steps to reproduce: Access the Admin panel. Add content to Content > Design > Configuration ...

App Settings – Softr Help Docs

How to prevent Google from indexing my Softr app? Add the following instructions to the robots.txt field in your app's Settings => SEO: User ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024